|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Altamaha Bank & Trust Company
|What we do
|How does Altamaha Bank & Trust Company Co. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized protect my personal information? access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We restrict access to your information to employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
|How does Altamaha Bank & Trust Company Co. collect my personal information?
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Pay your bills or deposit money
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Altamaha Bank & Trust Company does not share with our affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Altamaha Bank & Trust Company does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include insurance companies.